Wednesday, November 1, 2017

On the troll again

It’s been a long few days of little or no consequence. I have zero to show for as hard as I’ve been spinning my damn wheels and even less to say; at least anything of any real value. I’ve been pissed off more times than I’ve smiled, I’ve been trolled on Twitter by freaks who I’m sure have basements exclusively used for Tupperware parties and S&M fetishes, and have gained three pounds without having eaten a single piece of Halloween candy. Bullshit, I say! I actually appreciate the Twitter trolls, I need to feel relevant; even if they can’t punctuate and use more emoji than actual words. Words are hard – I get it.

I haven’t had much of an opportunity to do any substantial writing, but in fairness, I haven’t had shit to say either. I’ve stayed isolated for fear of biting strangers and spitting on children so I haven’t really had any “fun” stories to recount either. I’m really fucking boring. Sorry.

I went to see the Rocky Horror Picture Show with some friends of mine [yes, friends…real ones with pulses] last Friday and all I came away with was the full knowledge that I am way too old to be doing that shit anymore. 3 am is too fucking late/early to be dragging my sorry ass to bed. I woke up unsure if I was “waking up” or “coming to” again. It’s been a long while since I questioned whether or not I was sober. Sure, the Time Warp is great and Susan Sarandon and Tim Curry still do it for me, but if I’m being honest, Tim looks better than I do in fishnets and I’ve always had a problem with that anyway. 3 am is too late to be out and have resentments too. I’m old and bitter and this shit is catching up with me.

I catch myself trolling people [mostly women] on the web and responding to their posts with stuff that draws attention to the fact that they're being sluts. It’s none of my damn business! I get that shit, but you’re making the rest of us look bad. Clean your shit up. Speak with your words and your intellect, not your twat and your tits. We, as women, have an issue with being abused, mistreated, and objectified by men and have made it very public – as it should be…but…
I am not a feminist…here we go… 

But we should also be very fucking aware of the messages we put out there too. If you’re posting nonsense about wanting to be submissive, then guess what??? If you post photos of yourself with more boobs than face…guess what??? You make the rest of us look bad; those of us who are trying to be dignified. The same goes for the men. Nobody wants to see your penis. Really…I promise. No one wants to see your gym photo in a mesh tank top. Again, I swear I know this to be true. And for fuck sake: do not claim to be a sexual God - we are all laughing at you. See? I am an equal opportunity offender. I am equally offended by both sexes when we/he/she/they act like assholes. God, I am old as fuck and 23 yr. old me would tell today me to sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up. It’s just an observation I’ve made; that I’m old and lame – the slutty and machismo bullshit is commonplace and common knowledge and it stinks.


I said I didn’t have much to say, guess I was full of shit again; typical. Lucky for you guys, I go to bed early because I’m old and I generally don’t like being awake much anymore. But before I go to bed...


*adjusts lighting for nude selfies*

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I wish I could tell my niece (not those) that she’s in her 40s, she’s fat as fuck, (body shaming.....apologies) and nobody wants to see her ginormous boobs and puckering lips, but I’m way too polite.

    ReplyDelete