Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Good enough, smart enough and gosh darn it, people like me

So I just looked at the stats on how many people are actually reading this stuff. Holy sheep shit Batman!! This..that..YOU guys are fantastic!! Thank you so much for all the support! I had no idea I had so many readers and that you spanned the globe. That shit blows my mind - for real!!! I'm really humbled but mostly think I'm getting punked somehow. Like Ashton Kutcher is behind it or Taylor Swift is getting divine retribution for all the shit I talk about her pretty little blonde ass. In any event, I am very grateful to you for taking the time to read my ramblings.

Don't forget you can always write to me: rantsandswears@gmail.com
Find me on Twitter also: @rantsandswears

Legit, so fucking humbled. <3

United States
2110
Germany
74
Poland
57
Ukraine
49
Portugal
34
India
19
France
18
United Kingdom
11
Philippines
6
Ireland
5

No comments:

Post a Comment